HPV® 900 AF Elevator Drive
Operates KONE EcoDisc®
Magnetek’s HPV® 900 AF is designed to operate a KONE EcoDisc® machine in a KONE MonoSpace®, KONE MaxiSpace™, KONE MidiSpace™, or KONE MiniSpace™ Machine Roomless Elevator package. The HPV® 900 AF is a practical, affordable, and convenient solution when retaining your KONE EcoDisc® motor system.
- Patented technology designed for modernization
- Innovative design allows for operation of disc type motors via a rider wheel located on the sheave
- Permanent magnet synchronous axial flux control capability provides optimal performance
- Delivers reliability you've come to trust from Magnetek drives
- Designed for easy retrofitting to non-proprietary control systems
- Installation kit includes encoder, rider wheel, feedback sensor, and encoder and sensor cables
- Unique speed regulator for axial flux control included with factory installed custom firmware
- Easy setup through the integrated digital operator found in other Magnetek drives
- Offers high overload capability—designed and tested to meet the demands of elevator duty cycles
- Wide input voltage range – 200-480 VAC
- Built in serial communications
- Optional regenerative unit
KONE EcoDisc®, KONE MonoSpace®, KONE MaxiSpace™, KONE MidiSpace™, and KONE MiniSpace™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of KONE Corporation.