The industry’s most reliable hardware platform, user-friendly interface, and easiest setup
The M1000 Offers:
- Elevator-specific application software
- Parameter layout
- Controller interface common with other Magnetek elevator drives
- Parameter naming in common elevator terminology
- Bump-free takeoff with patented Pulsed Pre-Torque (PPT™ function) Technology
The M1000 is designed for more than 70,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, making it the ideal choice for new installations or modernization projects.
Speed Regulator (E-Reg)
Magnetek’s unique elevator speed regulator, E-Reg, is specifically designed to handle elevator applications. E-Reg is easy to set up and provides the high performance you have come to expect from Magnetek’s elevator drives.
- Improved speed change transitions
- Elimination of overshoot seen with traditional P/I regulators
The Dual Operator options allows you to choose how to select your preferred menu navigation and enables you to set up your M1000 to best suit the application. One option includes the standard JVOP operator. A restructured LED menu system is also available. Updated keystrokes mirror those found in Magnetek’s HPV® and Quattro® drives for a familiar arrangement. Intuitive parameter structures and navigation reduce setup time.
RegenAC and Dynamic Braking Add-Ons
Any time an AC motor is overhauled by the drive load, excess energy is generated and fed back to the inverter. This energy must be properly handled to avoid drive faults or possible equipment damage. Choose between Magnetek’s regenerative RegenAC Braking Product and non-regenerative CDBR Braking Module options to best suit your applications.
- EMC Filter
- Encoder Feedback: Incremental (PG-X3), ENDAT (PG-F3)
- Three Encoder Options
- Control Methods
- IM/PM Closed Loop Control
- IM Open-Loop and V/F Open-Loop Control
- Certifications: CE, UL, CSA
- Available I/O
- 8 multi-function digital inputs
- 2 multi-function +/- analog inputs
- 3 multi-function relay outputs
- 2 multi-function photo-couple outputs
- 2 multi-function +/- VDC analog outputs
- 1 safe disable input
- 1 safety electronic device monitor
- Network Communication: Standard: RS-422/485; CANopen
- Keypad Operator: Standard LCD with copy function or Magnetek operator
*Note: This product is currently only available in North America.