Quattro® AC Elevator Drive
Regeneration Means Energy Savings
Quattro consumes the lowest energy possible, and installing Quattro can help your project qualify for utility energy rebates.
Familiar Interface for Easy Setup
Setup and adjusting Quattro is easy because it uses Magnetek's familiar control interface that has been designed into our HPV® AC elevator drives installed worldwide.
Superior Ride Quality
Quattro's precise, accurate control provides smooth acceleration and deceleration, resulting in superior ride quality. These same proven control algorithms operate Magnetek DC drives installed in some of the world's tallest buildings.
Features and Benefits
- Regenerative Power Conversion for AC Motors
- Clean Utility Side Harmonics (<8% THDI)
- Near Unity Power Factor (P.F.>0.95)
- Multiple Input Voltage Ranges
- 200-480 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Elevator Rated
- 250% Overload
- 45° C Amb. (Exterior to Cabinet)
- Internal or External Velocity Reference Controls
- Provision for:- Independent Disable of Power- Output Power Contactors
- ASME A17.1-2000. 126.96.36.199
- EN12015 (Emissions)
- EN12016 (Immunity)
- CSA Certified
- Designed for 80,000 Hours of Elevator Duty