Quattro® DC Elevator Drive
Regeneration Means Energy Savings
Quattro consumes the lowest energy possible, saving as much as 25% over DC-SCR drives and as much as 45% over Motor Generator (MG) sets.
High Power Factor
Quattro has achieved an impressive unity power factor of over 0.95, which means that the current that flows is being used to produce useful work as effectively as possible rather than simply causing wasted heat in the electrical distribution system.
Quattro’s clean utility side drive harmonics (<8% THDI) mean reduced heating and better utilization of existing distribution line equipment, plus prevention of interference with other user apparatus. It’s built right into the drive—no need for an add-on filter.
Lower Installation Costs
Clean harmonics and high power factor reduce costs because there’s no need to upgrade the building’s utility feeder supply. Installation is simplified because no isolation transformer or ripple filter is required and there are fewer cabinets to wire on site.
Features and Benefits
- Regenerative Power Conversion for DC Motors
- Clean Utility Side Harmonics (<8% THDI)
- High Power Factor (P.F.>0.95)
- Multiple Input Voltage Ranges
- 200-480 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Elevator Rated
- 250% Overload
- 45˚ C Amb. (Exterior to Cabinet)
- Flexible Serial Link or Analog Type Signal Controls
- Internal or External (serial or analog) Velocity Reference Controls
- Provision for- Independent Disable of Power
- Input or Output Power Contactors
- ASME A17.1-2000. 220.127.116.11
- EN12015 (Emissions)
- EN12016 (Immunity)
- 4,000,000 Start/Stop Operations
- CSA Certified
- Designed for 80,000 Hours of Elevator Duty
Quattro shares the commonality of the familiar Magnetek Control Interface used in countless installations worldwide—and it shares the same handheld operator used on all Magnetek HPV AC Elevator Drives. So, there's virtually no learning curve.